Power Your Home with Solar Any Time, Day or Night.
Integrating your solar system with a battery allows you the freedom to use your energy when you need it, no matter what time of day or year it is. Instead of sending extra energy back to your utility company for pennies on the dollar, you can store it with the Powerwall for when you need it most.
For a limited time only, get a rebate on your home battery with the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP), where you can receive a check that is up to 60% of your battery cost. Additionally, you can still receive a tax credit for 30% of the total cost of your solar+battery system when you go solar today.
Reasons to Go Solar with Baker
- Keep your family safe and critical home systems up and running when the power grid goes down
- Avoid utility rate increases for energy during peak times based on Time-Of-Use (TOU)
- Declare your energy independence and go completely off the grid with integrated solar and home battery
- Get high efficiency solar panels that fit your home, providing more power in a smaller panel, along with a 25-year warranty
- For a limited time, take advantage of the Self-Generation Incentive Program for a rebate on your home battery
Choosing the right solar power company is the biggest decision you’ll make when buying a system.