Go Ahead—Make a “Scene”
How Control4 Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it.
Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. Your Control4 dealer will help determine the best way to tailor smart lighting to your life.
- A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
- A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks the doors, arms the security system and turns the thermostat back to a desired setting.
- Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
- Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
- A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns off the lights in the theater and starts the movie.
- From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the deck and emphasize water features in the back yard.