Your Energy on Your Time
You deserve to be comfortable in your home, and with the power generated by a solar system from Baker Electric Home Energy, you no longer have to sacrifice to save. You can stop worrying about Time-Of-Use (TOU) utility rate increases during peak times knowing the electricity you generate can provide for your home, while your extra power sold back to the grid can pay for nightly use. So run your air conditioning and heating when you want to, all harnessing the power of the sun.
Don’t be one of the thousands of San Diegans that walks away from thousands of dollars each year. Take advantage of the federal tax credit and get 30% of the total cost of your new system back when you go solar before time runs out.
Reasons to Go Solar with Baker
- Save big and use your energy when you need it
- Get a tax credit for 30% of the total cost of your system (this could be up to $7,000)
- Avoid utility rate increases for energy during peak times based on Time-Of-Use (TOU)
- Get high efficiency solar panels that fit your home, providing more power in a smaller panel, along with a 25-year warranty
- Keep your family safe and critical home systems up and running when the power grid goes down
- Declare your energy independence and go completely off the grid with integrated solar and home battery Powerwall by Tesla
Choosing the right solar power company is the biggest decision you’ll make when buying a system.